The Hotel Capo d’Orso devotes special attention to weddings and couples celebrating their wedding anniversary or honeymoon in Sardinia.
The choice of a unique setting like the Hotel Capo d’Orso means combining the magic of the occasion with relaxation and wellness, but also the charm of the traditions and places that have made the North of Sardinia famous. We have created a selection of activities for you (at no extra charge) to make your stay even more special.
There are 2 entrances (reservation required) per person to the L’Incantu Thalasso Centre & SPA: the couple will thus both be able to enjoy the pleasure of relaxing in the multifunction Thalasso pools with their heated seawater and hydromassage jets and then continuing in the Turkish baths or in the nearby relaxation area directly facing the sea. Furthermore a Delphina gift for the couple and a silver Sardinian wedding ring for the bride.
Celebrating your anniversary or spending your honeymoon here means you can try a relaxing and exclusive sport like golf. For beginners there is the chance of an introductory course from May 31st. Players will also have 3 free green fees.
With a minimum stay of 7 nights it is possible to purchase the following “Emotion” package
€ 280.00 per person, minimum 2 people
- A romantic dinner with oysters, shellfish and “Vermentino” wine of the President selection
- One lunch at the restaurant Il Paguro
- A 25-minute massage for the couple
- A hydro-therapeutic Thalasso treatment in cabin
- A breakfast in bed or served on your own veranda
- Mini Tour to the islands of the Archipelago of La Maddalena
- For the couple a beautiful Cerasarda terracotta, a one-off collection
- A glass of Champagne with Cabras bottarga tapas by the pool
Offers and prices reserved exclusively for “Wedding and Anniversary” couples holidays booked:
for the bride and groom within 12 months from the date of their wedding
for anniversaries within 1 month of the event (within 1 year for golden and silver wedding)
It is necessary to inform the staff at time of booking.
Once at the hotel a document confirming the date of the wedding will be required.